Car Booking With Foil
Do you want to avoid dents, cracks, scratches on the body of your car? An effective solution for protection will be the car booking with anti-gravel film at the CHAMELEON car studio. It retains the color of the paint, protects the paintwork surface from chips, dents, more serious damage, saving you money on expensive repairs!HOW WE BOOK CARS WITH FOIL
Reservation with a film of a body, headlights, glasses is carried out using a special protective film made of POLYURETHANE. It is a multi-layer material. It consists of urethane varnish, polyester, copolymer and matte backing. These very thin layers adhere tightly to each other, providing maximum protection to the body. Thanks to this composition, the armor films are absolutely invisible on the surface. They are able to withstand impacts from stones, sand, scratches and scuffs of any kind. We offer protection:
- Headlights from 2000 rubles
- Hood from 4500 rubles
- The windshield from 11,000 rubles
- We can complete any task to protect your car! In our studio, you can cover individual elements with armored film or choose one of our advantageous package offers.
Book A Car With Protective Film
Any sane car enthusiast tries, as far as possible, to keep the appearance of his “iron horse” in perfect condition. The deplorable state of domestic highways forces drivers to think about how to preserve the paintwork of the body, headlights, glass in its original form.
Today, booking a car with a film is considered the best way to protect a vehicle from accidental damage to its exterior.
What Is Car Booking With Film
Covering a car with film is a common practice of car decoration among modern motorists. However, not every film is suitable for body armor. The protective polyurethane film created for military vehicles has the best performance characteristics. The way to protect it is to dissipate energy from impact on the surface of the object. In addition, the film protects against scuffs (in the area of the door handles) and scratches on the body caused by sharp objects. The polyurethane film for car protection can be of different thicknesses: from 100 to 500 microns. Naturally, the thicker the film, the better the protection. However, self-pasting the body with a thicker film requires certain skills.
Car Booking Procedure With Film
There are two ways to arm a car with a film: professional, carried out in garages, and self-pasting the car. The first one is carried out with the help of only one construction hair dryer by specialists with experience in this field of activity. The second method can be used by any car enthusiast with basic technical knowledge. One of the main conditions for high-quality pasting of the car body is the presence of a closed warm (at least 200C), clean and well-lit room. For ease of installation, the distance from the wall to the edge of the car should be at least 1 meter. The whole process is carried out in several stages:
1. Cleaning the work surface. To do this, it is necessary not only to wash the car well, but also to degrease the surface to be glued with a solvent.
2. Preparation of a soap solution. For this purpose, any soapy liquid is suitable: shampoo, detergent solution, foamed soap, etc. The thickness of the solution should be such that the slipperiness of the liquid can be felt with your fingers.
3. Preparation of a protective polyurethane film. A template of the glued surface is cut out of paper or other material. The contours of the template are applied to the film with a margin of a few centimeters in all directions. The film is cut along the outlined contours.
4. Pasting the surface. Soap solution is applied to the prepared car body part. After that, as soon as possible, the film is applied to the surface and aligned along the edges.
5. Removing the soap solution. To do this, you need a rubber spatula, and in case of its absence, a small, even piece of plastic wrapped in rags will do. Starting from the center of the part, liquid and air are forced out in different directions. After the end of the procedure, the product is left to dry for 10-12 hours.
6. Final processing. After the time indicated above, the film hanging over the outline of the part is cut off. The edges of the film must be warmed up with a hairdryer. Otherwise, the film coating will soon flake off. More details Car reservation with protective film
To date, car body armor has proven itself well among motorists. Ultimately, the cost of painting a scratched, battered body is several times more expensive than booking with the film.